When I first heard about Crab n’ Crew’s crab-all-you-can promo, I was both surprised and excited. All the crab you can eat coupled with unlimited rice and drinks sounded like the perfect meal. Together with my equally passionate-for-crabs friends, we embarked on the first of hopefully many unli-crab journeys.
There are already a number of restaurants offering unlimited crabs, but since it takes me at least a month before I’m willing to go for another crab-all-you-can experience, I’ve only had the pleasure of trying out two restaurants thus far.
Crab n’ Crew
- Php 699 per person
- 77 Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
- Mondays to Fridays from 2pm-6pm only
- Advanced Reservations are recommended
- Call 709-3740 or Text 0942-9725342
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrabNCrew/
Crab n’ Crew was where we first had our first unli-crab experience. It’s not as cheap as the other unli-crab offerings but were more consistent in terms of crab size and quality. Crab n’ Crew provided our group with two stones for cracking the crabs and a bib for each person. The crabs were served in a bucket poured at the center of our table and each person was provided with three types of sauces plus one cup of rice each.
Parking spaces are limited but there are a few other options along the street if the building’s basement parking area is full.
Even though the price is a bit more expensive than the others, I would still recommend Crab n’ Crew to friends and family especially for those who do not have the time to stand in line for long periods of time and prefer a much more relaxing ambiance.
YumBoss “Putok Batok” Restaurant
- Price has been updated and is no longer Php 399 + Php 20 service charge
- New Price for unlimited crab now depends on the season. It’s currently Php 599
- They’ve also implemented a time limit
- Available everyday
- First Come, First Served
- 146 Sumulong Highway, Mayamot, Antipolo City (near Masinag market)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yumbossputokbatok/
YumBoss “Putok Batok” Restuarant offers the crab-all-you-can experience at a more affordable price. They start you off with one crab each plus two cups of rice, a glass of iced tea, and a refillable iced tea pitcher for your group.
What’s great about YumBoss Putok Batok is that they also have other unlimited food options that are equally affordable. This was actually a welcome option for our group since two of my cousins were allergic to seafood. Do note that some items may or may not be available during the time of your visit. During our visit, Unli Bagnet and unli Chx BBQ were not available.
Their parking space is probably only good for eight to ten cars so we opted to park our cars in SM Masinag and from there took a five-minute tricycle ride to YumBoss restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant at around 6:30 pm and were seated a few minutes before 8 pm.
UPDATED MENU OF YUMBOSS
Other restaurants offering unlimited crabs:
Note: We haven’t tried any of these restaurants.
- Pista Food Hall
- Address: 5F Victory Food Market, beside Baclaran Church in Redemptorist Rd
- 11 am – 9 pm daily
- Php 588 per person (Php 399 for seniors/kids)
- Contact Number: 09998911775 , 09564477951
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pistafoodhall/
- El Cangrejo Crab, Seafood and Steak Bistro
- Unit D1 Jardin de Zenaida, 34 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Tuesday and Thursday; 6 – 10 pm
- Saturdays; 11 am – 2 pm and 6 – 10 pm
- Other days/time — Minimum of 8 persons, advanced booking required
- Php 895 per person (unlimited crab and steak)
- Contact Numbers: 023510700 and 09271462332
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elcangrejocrabseafoodandsteakbistro/
- Mama lucy’s Seafood Palutuan
- Baclaran, Paranaque
- 7 am to 8 pm Daily
- Php 399 per person
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mama-lucys-seafood-palutuan-177750358950043/
- Vanitea Beans Cafe and Restaurant
- San Jose, Bulacan
- Php 399/person
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vanitea-Beans-Cafe-and-Restaurant-264877747203945/
- Unli King Crabs and Tiger Prawns By: Chef Roel Cruz
- B6 L23 Capitol View Park Subdivision Catmon, Malolos, Bulacan
- 11 am – 9pm daily
- Php 429 per person
- Minimum of 8 persons, advanced booking required
- Contact Number: 09206876968
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lerouellecroixseafoodbuffet/
- Sir Jason
- Obando, Bulacan
- Monday to Friday; 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday; 10 am to 5 pm
- Php 345 per person
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sirjasonbinalot/