Talisayen Cove is located between Anawangin and Nagsasa. It’s the least popular of the three with only three resorts sharing the cove. Resorts provide camping sites and a number of tables but not cottages. You will notice small cottages but those are privately owned. Talisayen Cove tend to have fewer guests and going there on a weekday may satisfy your craving for a more relaxed isolated destination.
Talisayen Accommodation Rates
- Overnight Rate Php 100 per person
- If you don’t have a tent, rent one in Pundaquit for Php 300 good for 3-4 persons
Boat Rates to Talisayin Cove
- Small Boat (1-4pax) Php Php 1,500
- +Php 300/boat for Capones Island Hopping (Capones Beach is now charging Php 350 per person entrance fee)
- +Php 200/boat for Camara Island Hopping
- Big Boat (minimum 10pax) Php 300 per person or Php 3,000 per boat
- +Php 100/person for Camara Island Hopping
- +Php 100/person for Capones Island Hopping
We suggest you contact a boatman before your trip and finalize boat rates with him directly. He can offer you a cheaper rate depending on the size of your group and destination plus any side trips. Contact Akong +639462502454, he was our boatman during our trip.
- Buy your food from the market and bring whatever you need to cook your food.
- Food stall only offers basic snacks and drinks. Cold drinks may not always be available.
- No globe/smart cell signal
- No electricity. Generator is off during weekdays.
Talisayin Cove Photo Gallery
Check out our San Antonio, Zambales Travel Guidefor a complete overview of Zambales.
Travel Guide to Other Coves: