The last time we were at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, we were there for an overnight stay. This time, however, we opted to return for a day tour. In a span of 10 months, they’ve already made significant changes. The biggest one is the addition of an all-day tour option which includes not only the heritage tour but also lunch and other activities.
We went there on a weekday as walk-ins and started our heritage tour at 9:30 am, the first and earliest tour schedule. From the reception area, just take a jeepney and have them drop you off at the area where the tour starts. If you have a low tolerance to heat, wear a cap and bring a bottle of water. The bottle of water provided during the tour is only given towards the end. Once the heritage tour is finished, each guest is given a cold towel which helps you cool down a bit.
Our package included lunch which we had in the same building where you pay and register for the tours. Take the table beside the windows for a better view.
We had soup, a main dish of your choice, and dessert. Drinks were not included.
This is probably the highlight of our trip. Most of us were tired of walking so the short cruise provided some relief without having to sacrifice the experience. Hats and umbrellas were provided but bring your own water especially if you do this in the middle of the afternoon. The view from the raft provided a lot of photo opportunities and we ended up taking most of our photos during the cruise.
Golf Cart Rental
After our river cruise, we decided to go around to take photos. But because our Titas (aunts) were already too lazy to walk, we decided to rent a golf cart. Unfortunately, only a maximum of four people can ride the golf cart and there were five of us. So we rented one bike and took turns riding it.
To rent a golf cart, you will need to have a valid driver’s license, Php 1,500 for deposit, plus the cost of one-hour rental which is Php 650.
We didn’t ride the kalesa and just settled for a photo. If you didn’t avail the all-day tour, the cost of the ride would be Php 75 per person and it would last for about 15 minutes.
We only rented a bike because we couldn’t all fit in the golf cart. Rental fee is Php 150 per hour. We still ended up enjoying the bike ride and it offered a better alternative to walking.
The first time I visited Las Casas, the weather wasn’t too good so we stayed out of the beach area. This time, we just looked around and took photos. I have no idea how deep the water goes since I’ve never tried swimming here but there are certainly nice beaches in Bagac that you can also check out.
After going around Las Casas, we decided to dip our feet in the pool and admire the view.
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Tour Prices
- Walking Heritage Tour – Php 1,500 per person
- This only includes the tour without any of the activities or food
- All-Day Tour – Php 2,000 per person minimum of 5 persons
- Walking Heritage Tour
- River Cruise
- Kalesa Ride
- Hotel de Oriente Entrance
If you factor in food cost, the river cruise fee (Php 500 per person), kalesa ride (Php 75 per person), and access to Hotel de Oriente (Php 200 per person), the All-Day Tour is already a good deal.
- River Cruise – Php 500 per person (minimum 4 persons)
- Kalesa Ride – Php 75 per person
- Bike Rental – Php 150 per hour
- Golf Cart Rental
- Php 650 per hour
- Maximum of 4 persons (yes they’re strict)
- Extra 15-30 minutes Php 400
- Requirement: Driver’s license + Php 1,500 deposit
- They accept credit card payments.
- Wear socks if you don’t like walking barefoot. Footwear isn’t allowed inside the houses.
- Umbrellas are available, just leave your ID.
- There’s a BDO atm inside (meeting place for the heritage tour, bike and golf cart rental)
- Walk-ins are accepted during weekdays
- Read about our first Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar experience
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Contact Information
- Manila Office
- Office Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Mobile +639178329361
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lascasasfilipinas.com
- Pampanga Office
- 300-3265 / 300-3271