We love taking travel photos but have never tried shooting prenups. So when our friends decided to get married, we volunteered to be their photographers. This was also a good opportunity for us to feature a destination from a different perspective.
How to get to Mariveles Bataan from Manila
- Ride a Bataan Transit or Genesis bus from Cubao or Pasay bound for Mariveles
- Fare would be less than Php 300 per person
- Travel time is around fours hours (or less via private car)
- From the bus station, tricycles are available to take you to Sisiman bay or Porto (where you could hire boats for the Five Fingers Bataan tour).
Mariveles Bataan Prenuptial Shoot Gallery
- Read our Mariveles Bataan blog post for a more detailed travel guide
- If you’re looking for a Hotel, you can check out The Plaza Hotel in Balanga, Bataan (one hour from Mariveles)